With the advanced functionality professional rescuers require, the AED Pro is a great solution for areas where both Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support (ALS) users may respond. It performs as an AED but offers a lot more for ALS-trained responders.
It provides the feedback both professionals and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR. AED Pro features:
- Real CPR Help so rescuers know if they’re pushing hard enough and fast enough improving the likelihood of survival
- See-Thru CPR reduces pause time by filtering out CPR artifact and allowing clinicians to see if an organized rhythm is developing ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable for basic monitoring
- Manual defibrillation capability.
- Unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene
- Intelligent pediatric capability. The defibrillating energy levels are automatically decreased and the ECG analysis is adjusted for a pediatric heart rate when Pedi-padz II electrodes are attached.
- ZOLL AEDs can help ensure a fast response time—no matter where the cardiac arrest occurs.
What it includes: ZOLL AED Pro Carrying Case (2) Sets of Stat-Padz II or CPR-d Padz Non-Rechargeable Battery or Rechargeable Battery Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages) AED Check Tags Operator’s Manual, Training Guide, & Documentation CD Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA) Loaner Program 5 Year Factory Warranty